Wednesday, August 22, 2007

This is Jeff Dillon

My name is Jeff Dillon. I am a senior technical journalism major at CSU, with a focus in news/editorial. I was born in Twin Falls, Idaho, and grew up mostly in Greeley, Colo. I also lived in San Diego for two years.

My journalism experience includes one year at Regent Communications in Northern Colorado, where I was a radio intern for several stations, including K99 and 99.9 The Point. I began writing for the Collegian in 2006, where I've covered several sports, including volleyball, women's basketball and football.

My interests include sports, music, writing, (some) politics, global and social issues, and I am a daily newspaper reader. Some of my favorite Web sites include:

CSU Rams
Rocky Mountain News
Filter Magazine
DATA

My blog will probably revolve around one of these areas. Or something completely different.

No comments: